themes menu problem

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Siema

themes menu problem

Postby Siema » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 am

why this code does not work? :wat: Even in a chat message is not visible here as well?

Code: Select all

:i call $FormatText$ arguments
$TextName$ = $new_string$%s(5,"%a %c%s %d")$a$ = %GLOBAL%$pre_text$$с$ = %GLOBAL%$color$$d$ = %GLOBAL%$pri_text$$s$ = %GLOBAL%$string$

That and when removed from the code%a and %d all starts to work and go in a chat message
but still does not work ---> my text <--- what's the problem?

I also added:

Code: Select all

:i $pre_text$ = %s(3,"\c4-->\c0")
 :i $pri_text$ = %s(3,"\c4<--")
Siema

Re: themes menu problem

Postby Siema » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 am

no you're wrong I want to do thug2 cool modification and not assign it to himself
Siema

Postby Siema » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Yes, everything I did "thank you for helping" you'll manage without :/
Anteara

Postby Anteara » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Siema, all you're doing is presenting to us a simple statement, we don't know where it is located in your code, we don't know how you're calling it, we don't know how you're assigning your variables, etc.

You cannot simply give us this piece of code and expect us to help you. That's like saying "My thug2 is crashing. help me. pls send fix." It is impossible to do because we don't have enough information.

Also, please stop being arrogant, you have no merit to do so, you're inexperienced which makes it even worse. if you ask for help, then accept the help given to you, don't go and tell experienced modders that they're wrong. They aren't - you are.

Return to “THUG2 modding”