Hi res mod?

Anything related to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 modding goes here.
kidx

Hi res mod?

Postby kidx » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 am

If you look at the dreamcast version of THPS2 you will notice it has good HD graphics is there a way to get HD graphics or can a HD mod be made? also is there a place where i can get custom parks for like canada and usa and stuff? i am just wondering can you even play custoim parks online just wondering please get back to thanks.
Eraser
Site Admin

Re: Hi res mod?

Postby Eraser » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:28 pm

You can play thps2 custom parks and pre-made ones too online via tunngle. I doubt it's possible to enhance graphics for PC version.
kidx

Postby kidx » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:01 pm

lower the size of grpahics or rais them would that be possible to make it more HD.i know you dont like modding but i here to increase the graphics the visual look i am looking for ways to do so if you dont like idea what can i do i guess hope that some one will see it and pick up on or find a way to do it my self and release only if i had tools to mod the game.
Demo

Postby Demo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:24 pm

there is tex2tga, dunno what about vice versa.

edit: lol i thought it's abt th4 :D well dreamcast th2 and xbox th2x uses different model and texture formats so it's impossible to move it to pc version. you can replace level textures with higher scaled, but in game it'll keep same resolution...
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Apparently he was talking about thps4... I'm confused.
Demo

Postby Demo » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Eraser wrote:Apparently he was talking about thps4... I'm confused.

lol indeed :D

hm i didn't think abt it, maybe it'll work but you know in th3 if you change texture size, in game it'll fit same square. ye, another engine :)
kidx

Postby kidx » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Lets try this and this was in the THSP4 modding so yea the one above this anyway thought THSP4 is THSP4 never new i had to define what i was talking about but enough is enough its off topic here and yes what tools do ii get for the job.
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 am

WhoElseButMe wrote:You didn't post this in the THPS4 forums though and your first post was talking about THPS2.

I moved it from thps4 forum because I didn't see anything related to it. Anyways, my bad.

Return to “THPS4 modding”