Scoreboard for PC

Anything related to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 modding goes here.
haukkapekka

Scoreboard for PC

Postby haukkapekka » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Is it possible to write a script that keeps up with each combo landed during the game?

I'm playing weekly Horse with my cousin and we'd like to know what is our average score, what % of combos is landed, high score and something like "if I score 1000000, what probablility I have winning."

All based on our past performance. Is this possible to do and is someone willing to do this if there is small bounty?

Thanks in advance guys!
WhoElseButMe

Re: Scoreboard for PC

Postby WhoElseButMe » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:15 am

Not impossible.
The main issue you're going to run into will be saving all of that data somewhere.
Sure you could save to the skater but when you're trying to keep records the size will most likely corrupt the save file in time.
Another option would be to write a proxy dll.
You could then add functions that allow you to say store the data to a text file and read data from a text file.
When you're already talking about someone else doing it I don't see you making a proxy dll.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
haukkapekka

Re: Scoreboard for PC

Postby haukkapekka » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Ok, thanks for the info. Proxy dll sounds good but you're right, I don't know how to do it.

Would you or anyone else do it if I'd pay you something in bitcoin/crypto?

Return to “THPS4 modding”