gamemenu.qb

Anything related to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 modding goes here.
Kenny

gamemenu.qb

Postby Kenny » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Can you help? how to normal decompile gamemenu.qb? test qb, roq, qb fast, qb old and other .exe = no resultat.
WhoElseButMe

Re: gamemenu.qb

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:32 am

I believe it uses random range tokens which no released tool can handle.
Do a hex search of the qb for these bytes 07301F and change them to 07071F
What that does is changes the random range token to an equals so they'll appear as = = %vec2(?,?) and allow you to decompile them and well recompile them too just be sure to change the double equals back or make them a fixed value beforehand.
And try decompiling with and without the THUG1 flag.

If you're still having issues upload the script and i'll see what the issue is.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Kenny

Postby Kenny » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:20 pm

07301F could not find :wat: and with thug1 flag doesn't work.
see
http://www.mediafire.com/download/649l4 ... enu.qb.rar
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:40 am

At the bottom of the script it will tell you the location of the error.
The thug1 flag is working because the first error was in a switch where switches in thug1 and earlier don't have end cases.
The second file stops at a random. I believe this to be an issue with weight values in randoms being non existent in this case and that's why the second decompile failed.

Okay, so I can't paste the code here because of "Your message contains 271401 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 90000."
This isn't blubs syntax but it is a complete decompile.
https://copy.com/g2eBMiKOkrQrXjmm

The issue is at line 7610 in my decompiled version. Something is happening in blubs tool for that random. And that appears to be the only random in that file.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “THPS4 modding”