Keybindings

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Anteara

Keybindings

Postby Anteara » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:00 am

Hi, does anyone here have any documentation on the keybindings for THUG2, if so, that would be good, it is to my understanding that THUG2 uses PS2 controls to map things, ie, revert = L1, and so on. I'm trying to make the "Alt. Get off board" function actually do something, and I read that on PS2 the bindings is L1+R1, so i set a trick to do L1 + R1 when pressing the Alt. Get off board key in the launcher, but it doesn't do anything, i've been able to sucessfully change bindings for every key (Ie, I've changed 2 button spine transfer and drop down to 1 button), but I'm not able to get the Alt. Get off board key to work.

Does anyone know what bindings the alt. get off board key uses?
quazz

Re: Keybindings

Postby quazz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 am

The PC TH games are ports of the Xbox Version, I made a mod for thug1 to split walking back into using both L1+R1 (black & white) but theres some other annoying things that come with it, such as the camera messing up I think.
Anteara

Postby Anteara » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

quazz wrote:The PC TH games are ports of the Xbox Version, I made a mod for thug1 to split walking back into using both L1+R1 (black & white) but theres some other annoying things that come with it, such as the camera messing up I think.

Oh, well that explains it, thanks :)
FrankTHPS

Postby FrankTHPS » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 pm

I also tried to make that for thug2 so i got the same controls as on THAW on xbox 360 but i failed xD
I already made a 1 key dropdown and revert apart from the spinkeys but on the L3 button (normally the focus button) i dont know where to find the spine transfer, i could only find it in walltricks but i cant do anything with it there :P
or i need a way to switch the walking and the spine transfer but dont know how xD

Could someone please tell me how to make spine transfer with one button and/or walking with 2 buttons?

Return to “THUG2 modding”