Crash on Boston Story Mode TW Mod

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
coslopty

Crash on Boston Story Mode TW Mod

Postby coslopty » Mon May 29, 2017 11:46 am

Just installed THUG2 today, got the TW Mod to fix the blur bug, but I've ran into another issue. I get through the training and start the story in Boston and it seems that when I run into people or try to go in the bar the game freezes. I'm running on Windows 10 currently. I thought maybe it was a resolution issue since I have the game in 1920x1080 so I ran it on a default resolution and the freeze still occurs. Searched the web and most of this forum to see if anyone had a similar issue but I couldn't find anything. I tried TheMod 1.3 prior and the game would crash before it got to the menu. Hopefully someone has a solution, I'd love to play my favorite game again! Thanks.

Edit: I'm almost positive now the game freezes when i get close to pedestrians. Seems to be fine when interacting with people who you can talk to.
WhoElseButMe

Re: Crash on Boston Story Mode TW Mod

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:44 am

Have you tried playing without any files modded and fight through the blur?
You might have to reinstall because who knows what files those mods changed.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “THUG2 modding”