game crashes

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
aceboy

game crashes

Postby aceboy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:33 pm

hello, i have a problem, when i complete the final skatopia combo my game crashes, any solutions?
aceboy

Re: game crashes

Postby aceboy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:01 pm

cmon, nobody has ever encountered this kind of issue? :(
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:44 pm

I haven't played the THUG2 story in many years. I don't remember having this issue when I did though.
Are you using a full version or a rip?
You could back up your save and reinstall THUG2 and see if that helps.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
aceboy

Postby aceboy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:03 am

I redownloaded the full game from this forums and it still doesn't seem to work.. What's the chance of this issue being related to graphics card?
EDIT: Could this be because of my save file? Because I recently tried to start new game and it crashes right when the van comes, but if I remove my save file from game directory, the cutscensed work just fine
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:49 am

I wouldn't rule out the issue being related to your save.
Not sure about it being a graphics issue I'd imagine you'd have a lot more problems with the game if that were the case.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
aceboy

Postby aceboy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:34 pm

turns out it was because of my pre-made skater (graffiti tager) when i switched to a normal customizable character it all worked

Return to “THUG2 modding”