Thug Pro Online play crashes

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Grotty

Thug Pro Online play crashes

Postby Grotty » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:53 am

Greetings.
Today I did a fresh install of THUG 2 and Thug Pro on my second computer (Windows 7 home premium 64bit) and ive encountered a serious problem during online play.
Joining any game will result in a crash roughly 4 minutes into gameplay, ive tried updating drivers and reinstalling to no avail, and im wondering if anyone has been having this issue and if anyone knows how to solve this problem.
If anyone could provide me information as to how to fix or what I need to provide in order to get a good diagnosis of this issue I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
WhoElseButMe

Re: Thug Pro Online play crashes

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:36 pm

I doubt it's just random, but I could be wrong. What were you doing, if anything, before the crash? Changing settings? Doing any particular trick or maneuver? Host state, was it in auto-server mode...any host options set that you could tell like moon gravity or disable function like no walking? The more information the better.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “THUG2 modding”