Edit on screen text positions

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
goodModsRcool

Edit on screen text positions

Postby goodModsRcool » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 pm

I have searched and searched the web and found nothing, gone through all .qb files and nothing sticks out to me. I need to know what file holds the data for like points text and trick text on screen positions. I have been doing GTA coding for years and the decompiled data on that is so very descriptive. I look at most of these decompiled qb's and get lost because it is just so many numbers and mem addresses vs. text that is actually understandable. I found some stuff similar to what I am looking for in panelstuff.qb, but it looks to me like that is only stuff for multiplayer because everywhere I look in that script I always see stuff like "if game mode equals horse", "split screen", stuff like that. I am wanting to do this to thug 1 and 2 and thps4 for single player. I assume the file to edit has the same name for all three games since the TH games were put together very similar, almost exact really. If someone could shoot me some tips on what file to edit, I would appreciate it very much.
Demo

Re: Edit on screen text positions

Postby Demo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:58 pm

thps3 had it in frontend.qb and panels.qb. thps4 should be same.

Return to “THUG2 modding”