THUG Pro?

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
RomleonTheBrony

THUG Pro?

Postby RomleonTheBrony » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:59 am

Is Thug Pro still being worked on? nobody is ever online in thug pro. and on this forum, along with thmods, and phun, i haven't seen any new posts in the topics about thug pro, i really like it, and hope it gets finished. is someone able to tell me if its making progress?

Also, will marseilles, and atlanta from THAW, downhill from thps 3 n64 version, (not downhill jam, but in the n64 version of thps3 there is a level called downhill. its a city type level) and, will tony hawk project 8 levels be in thug pro too?
WhoElseButMe

Re: THUG Pro?

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:02 am

THUG Pro is still being worked on. A release is coming soon.
The side bar on THPSX.com has some of what the next update will have
thug.pro or thugpro.com websites also coming soon.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:28 am

Some people play THUGpro online but at where I live, It's mostly active in the after-noon and evening (3:00PM-7:00PM Pacific Time).

About the progress, As pointed out above, It's still worked on, As far as new levels go, No new levels will be in the next update AFAIK, But there will definitely be new levels in another future update, THAW-THP8 levels were worked on before (In screenshots on other sites (Reddit and devblog) and there's a video that shows Vans Park), unfortunately the levels weren't complete good enough to be in a public release otherwise we'd have them by now, THPS3 levels are currently being worked on, Suburbia is shown in a video posted by ProHad (Maybe in this topic?).
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
RomleonTheBrony

Postby RomleonTheBrony » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Ok. does anyone have an Estimated date on when the rest of the levels will be added though? also, i thought that the atlanta and marseilles levels were not able to be ported to the pc version of thaw, and thug pro. because of the differences in filetypes

Return to “THUG2 modding”