THUG PRO for Mac OS X

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Lumca

THUG PRO for Mac OS X

Postby Lumca » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi,

I made this port for Mac. It should work on
Graphic cards: ATI, Nvidia and Intel

I used:
- Wineskin with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and DirectX End-User Runtime
- THUG Pro Standalone updated version

Known Issues:
- I haven't tried using joystick (There could be some problems)
- Numeric keypad is working with this settings:

It runs on 60 FPS with working multiplayer.

My SPEC:
iMac 27" 2011
Intel Core i5
AMD Radeon HD 6750
4GB RAM
OS X Mavericks 10.9.4

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.co.nz/#!6RJnkJAL!F58skJpPs ... -4-nHJ83g8

OUTDATED version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2l35 ... HUGPro.zip
Linser

Re: THUG PRO for Mac OS X

Postby Linser » Sat May 16, 2015 3:44 am

Thanks, I got it to work on my Mac mini, OSX 10.10.3, intel Core i5, intel HD Graphics 5000, with 4 GB RAM.

I use a logitech controller which causes it to create about 20 error pop ups. Somehow I got it to work just fine.
MFP

Postby MFP » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:24 pm

This seems to work great. However, I can't get a controller working at all. I'm Trying to use my PS4 controller, but the moment I go to set the inputs, I get continuous error messages (continuous in that they don't stop opening and I can't close them so I'm forced to shut down the app). Any advice? The message is:

"An error occured while setting binding registry values. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex

at System.String.Insert(Int32 StartIndex, String value)
at THUGProLauncher.PadBindingCTRL.SetAndAdvanceControl(Int32 key, Boolean Clean Old)"
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:15 pm

its setting registry values that dont exist
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 pm

you shouldnt be using that version either geez the lengths people will and still complain about it not working.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
MFP

Postby MFP » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:46 am

Not quite sure what other version is available for OSX. I imagine I can make a Windows partition and run the game through bootcamp, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that, hence why I tried this one. Is there another one that works on windows? If not, how do I get it to stop setting non-existent registry values? I apologize for the noobiness; this mod's existence altogether is news to me.

Thanks for your help!
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:26 am

We didn't make any version for Mac, someone else made that.
This version is no longer supported.
In this topic you can find a link to the latest version of THUG Pro http://thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3003#p9447
It is designed for windows, but there should be a way a play it on Mac systems.

Return to “THUG2 modding”