THUG PRO - Download / Release thread

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Morten1337

Re: THUG PRO - Download / Release thread

Postby Morten1337 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:32 am

Pinky Ps wrote:they forgot to put something in the newsletter
Christmas event

postscript
Merry Christmas to all
:)

I'm sorry, I did not write the update text.

We obviously got help with the new models. None of us on the dev team are great 3d artists.
So props to Pinky for creating the new CAS items, and the Tokyo train model from the THPS3 Update!

And... Merry Christmas!!! :)
JuniorHKS

Postby JuniorHKS » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi guys.
Yesterday i played normally but today when i try to connect, it is trying connect do OpenSpy forever, what is it? THUG PRO is out or i`m with some problem?
Kenny

Postby Kenny » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:29 pm

JuniorHKS wrote:Hi guys.
Yesterday i played normally but today when i try to connect, it is trying connect do OpenSpy forever, what is it? THUG PRO is out or i`m with some problem?

servers down (mb)
AlaskaTHPS

Servers Down

Postby AlaskaTHPS » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:13 am

I just got THUG2pc installed and wanted to try out this MOD to hopefully get myself back into the game after not playing it for almost 10 years.. But the MOD wouldn't install because it couldn't download a file. Who runs the servers for this mod? Is there any plan to get this back up and running? I really want to try this MOD out and maybe record some new NM lines in some of these new levels.

Thanks,
jh00.Alaska
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:25 pm

It should be working.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
LetsPlayThug

Postby LetsPlayThug » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm having 2 problems with the thug pro setup, 1 is it's asking me to repair and not install, 2, whenever i do repair to see if it will install, i get a runtime error saying something like the program tries to terminate runtime... Something like that. Can anyone help?
This isn't my signature
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Recently a sub-forum was created for reporting THUG Pro issues/concerns/suggestions over at thmods.com.
How did you install it the first time? You get the repair option because THUG Pro was detected as installed.
Are you using the full version of THUG2?
Operating system? You could try locating THUG Pro directory inside User\AppData\Local\ backup any saves and delete the directory and attempt a reinstall of THUG Pro.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
enflaxity

Postby enflaxity » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:35 pm

hi, where can i download it? seems like links are not working

Return to “THUG2 modding”