THUG PRO - Download / Release thread

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Epicdaman

Re: THUG PRO - Download / Release thread

Postby Epicdaman » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:20 am

Epicdaman wrote:I keep getting an error message whenever I open up Thug PRO. I can play the game just fine, but I cannot update! Can somebody help!

Never mind I fixed the problem. Is there any way you can make the secret skaters playable in a future update? :)
tonkar

Postby tonkar » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi guys

I tried the new release, but my game is still crashing every time I join a game. (After message "joining game")
I can host a game without crashing.

When executing THUGPROlauncher, and click check for updates, I get "An error occured" and here is the log :
THUG Pro Update Log (02/10/2014 15:45:05)
Running update...

An Error Occurred
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Any idea how I can fix this?

I tried to manually add launcher to a regular THUG2 game insall, tried the full setup.exe thing for thugpro only... but game still crashing every time I try to join...

Thanks

Tonkar
tonkar

Postby tonkar » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Epicdaman wrote:
Epicdaman wrote:I keep getting an error message whenever I open up Thug PRO. I can play the game just fine, but I cannot update! Can somebody help!

Never mind I fixed the problem. Is there any way you can make the secret skaters playable in a future update? :)

Hi Epicdaman,

How did you fix it? same problem here
tonkar

Postby tonkar » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:33 pm

So I fixed it :

- Remove all versions of games/mods/registry keys (that was the issue I think)
- install the t23c version
- install the latest patch
bu95bunny

Postby bu95bunny » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:51 pm

i had same problem here, why this updater? -.-
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:06 am

bu95bunny wrote:

i had same problem here, why this updater? -.-

This download isn't the latest release so if this is the version you're using than that's why you're getting errors.
The new updater is superior in so many ways and it would be more helpful if you posted the error message you get rather than questioning our judgement.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Endoyonce

Postby Endoyonce » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 pm

help :( :( when i open the updater and click on play i get this popup "Unhandled Exception has occurred in your application ...Blablabla... Object reference not sent to an instance of an object" then the app gets deleted... :(
bu95bunny

Postby bu95bunny » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:57 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:This download isn't the latest release so if this is the version you're using than that's why you're getting errors.
The new updater is superior in so many ways and it would be more helpful if you posted the error message you get rather than questioning our judgement.

im just talking about the way it works, i need to install lot of stuff to make it work.
RomleonTheBrony

Postby RomleonTheBrony » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:49 am

Ok so i downloaded the beta setup, and launched it. It ran for a while, then said a file failed to download. Now it wont even let me launch the setup for the beta. How do i fix this?
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Stop downloading this, it isn't the most recent version.
There isn't continued support for this version.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Demo

Postby Demo » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:Stop downloading this, it isn't the most recent version.
The isn't continue support for this version.

maybe just update links then?
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:50 am

Demo wrote:
WhoElseButMe wrote:Stop downloading this, it isn't the most recent version.
The isn't continue support for this version.

maybe just update links then?

We're in beta testing mode and you have to request a version.
Demo

Postby Demo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:24 pm

well then it's probably not legit to ask people to stop downloading the only available public version
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Demo wrote:well then it's probably not legit to ask people to stop downloading the only available public version

It's more than a legitimate response when no one is supporting this version anymore.
I said that first but no one listens.
Feel free to continue using this version you don't even play in the same servers as the new release.
You're acting as if simply asking in the right place wont get you a download.

Return to “THUG2 modding”