THUG1/THUG2/THAW No-CD No Mods Online Play Openspy.net Fix

Discuss thug2 modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
Catar4x

THUG1/THUG2/THAW No-CD No Mods Online Play Openspy.net Fix

Postby Catar4x » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Hello!

Here's the modded .exe for THUG1/THUG2/THAW in order to play online in 2013 without installing a mod ;)
Hope it will be helpful!

There is also the Quick Chat in THAW with the CAMERA command (thanks to bot)

Enjoy!

EDIT 2014 :
THUG1 and THUG2 are no more supported online, please download THUGPRO for THUG2 in order to play online along with THUG1 levels included.

http://thugpro.thmods.com/thugpro/
Attachments
THUG1-THUG2-THAW NO-CD NO MODS ONLINE PLAY OPENSPY.NET FIX (+ CAMERA QUICK CHAT THAW).zip
(5.87 MiB) Downloaded 875 times
Last edited by Catar4x on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catar4x

Re: THUG1/THUG2/THAW No-CD No Mods Online Play Openspy.net F

Postby Catar4x » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Demo wrote:so actually this is a mod, that you have to install.

Yes but it includes no particular mod in-game and keep the game original language.

As of today, THUG1 and THUG2 doesn't work anymore with openspy.net (why, i don't know, if someone has a solution, it would be awesome!)
Last edited by Catar4x on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Catar4x wrote:As of today, only THUG2 doesn't work anymore with openspy.net (why, i don't know, if someone has a solution, it would be awesome!)

I think It's because of THUG2's OpenSpy lobby getting replaced with the lobby for THUGpro, Which uses a new lobby menu with possibly conflicts use of OpenSpy with Original THUG2's lobby menu, It also doesn't have an MOTD (Message of the day) dialog so if you re-wrote net.qb so it skips the MOTD, Maybe Vanilla THUG2 will work online, But what's the point of playing THUG1/2 PC Online now when there's THUGpro which combines both games into one?
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
Catar4x

Postby Catar4x » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 pm

ZurePitchmen83 wrote:
Catar4x wrote:As of today, only THUG2 doesn't work anymore with openspy.net (why, i don't know, if someone has a solution, it would be awesome!)

I think It's because of THUG2's OpenSpy lobby getting replaced with the lobby for THUGpro, Which uses a new lobby menu with possibly conflicts use of OpenSpy with Original THUG2's lobby menu, It also doesn't have an MOTD (Message of the day) dialog so if you re-wrote net.qb so it skips the MOTD, Maybe Vanilla THUG2 will work online, But what's the point of playing THUG1/2 PC Online now when there's THUGpro which combines both games into one?

I didn't knew this mod at all, thanks !

Return to “THUG2 modding”