THUG1/THUG2/THAW No-CD No Mods Online Play Openspy.net Fix

Discuss modding in thug2. If you want to make something by yourself you can ask how to in here. Also, you can post any thug2 related mod in here.
Catar4x

THUG1/THUG2/THAW No-CD No Mods Online Play Openspy.net Fix

Postby Catar4x » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Hello!

Here's the modded .exe for THUG1/THUG2/THAW in order to play online in 2013 without installing a mod ;)
Hope it will be helpful!

There is also the Quick Chat in THAW with the CAMERA command (thanks to bot)

Enjoy!

EDIT 2014 :
THUG1 and THUG2 are no more supported online, please download THUGPRO for THUG2 in order to play online along with THUG1 levels included.

http://thugpro.thmods.com/thugpro/
Attachments
THUG1-THUG2-THAW NO-CD NO MODS ONLINE PLAY OPENSPY.NET FIX (+ CAMERA QUICK CHAT THAW).zip
(5.87 MiB) Downloaded 432 times
Last edited by Catar4x on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Demo

Re: THUG1/THUG2/THAW No-CD No Mods Online Play Openspy.net F

Postby Demo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 am

so actually this is a mod, that you have to install.
Catar4x

Postby Catar4x » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Demo wrote:so actually this is a mod, that you have to install.

Yes but it includes no particular mod in-game and keep the game original language.

As of today, THUG1 and THUG2 doesn't work anymore with openspy.net (why, i don't know, if someone has a solution, it would be awesome!)
Last edited by Catar4x on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Catar4x wrote:As of today, only THUG2 doesn't work anymore with openspy.net (why, i don't know, if someone has a solution, it would be awesome!)

I think It's because of THUG2's OpenSpy lobby getting replaced with the lobby for THUGpro, Which uses a new lobby menu with possibly conflicts use of OpenSpy with Original THUG2's lobby menu, It also doesn't have an MOTD (Message of the day) dialog so if you re-wrote net.qb so it skips the MOTD, Maybe Vanilla THUG2 will work online, But what's the point of playing THUG1/2 PC Online now when there's THUGpro which combines both games into one?
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
Catar4x

Postby Catar4x » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 pm

ZurePitchmen83 wrote:
Catar4x wrote:As of today, only THUG2 doesn't work anymore with openspy.net (why, i don't know, if someone has a solution, it would be awesome!)

I think It's because of THUG2's OpenSpy lobby getting replaced with the lobby for THUGpro, Which uses a new lobby menu with possibly conflicts use of OpenSpy with Original THUG2's lobby menu, It also doesn't have an MOTD (Message of the day) dialog so if you re-wrote net.qb so it skips the MOTD, Maybe Vanilla THUG2 will work online, But what's the point of playing THUG1/2 PC Online now when there's THUGpro which combines both games into one?

I didn't knew this mod at all, thanks !

Return to “THUG2 modding”