What happened to the site xD

If you found any broken links, spelling mistakes or bugs please post here. Also, all the announcements will be posted here.
_ENunn_

What happened to the site xD

Postby _ENunn_ » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:48 am

lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Re: What happened to the site xD

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:52 am

Seems to work for me. Maybe momentary or something on your end. If it still looks like that try clearing your browser cache.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:09 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:Seems to work for me. Maybe momentary or something on your end. If it still looks like that try clearing your browser cache.

Well for some reason this only happens when I log in. Looks fine when I'm not logged in. Isn't there a site design settings page? Maybe that's why it's messed up. I can't seem to find it. :/

Well nevermind because changing the theme does nothing.
lol hi
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:29 pm

The old prosilver style was broken after multiple forum updates and it caused this problem:
https://puu.sh/owhQs/e4a2fad4c9.png

There is a problem with posting smilies too

I have forced everyone to use the new style "elegance" for now. I know it has the annoying avatar, even after disabling avatars it's still here. Maybe I will fix it.

Return to “General site and forum discussion”