Do not let your PC be a victim of DeaD

If you found any broken links, spelling mistakes or bugs please post here. Also, all the announcements will be posted here.
goodModsRcool

Do not let your PC be a victim of DeaD

Postby goodModsRcool » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm

I was searching for the longest time where to find roq cmd 3, I found a page that has all the modding tools and I am here to warn you that whoever uploaded them infected the files with a badass virus. Stay away from these tools as I assure you they will screw your computer up. May the virus creator burn in hell for all eternity.
Last edited by goodModsRcool on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morten1337

Re: Do not let your PC be a victim of DeaD

Postby Morten1337 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:32 pm

you should probably edit that post if you don't want people to visit that link...

btw im pretty sure this is the "roq cmd" tool that you are looking for http://thmods.com/mod_tools/qb_launcher.exe
goodModsRcool

Postby goodModsRcool » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:02 pm

My AVG picked up on those immediately. I just hate to see this kind of stuff and love to warn people. I've had a few virus creators sent to prison in the past....yes I hate them that much that on occasions I spend some time to find out who they are.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:00 am

goodModsRcool wrote:I've had a few virus creators sent to prison in the past....yes I hate them that much that on occasions I spend some time to find out who they are.

I call bullshit.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “General site and forum discussion”