A problem I've been encountering with the website

If you found any broken links, spelling mistakes or bugs please post here. Also, all the announcements will be posted here.
Rofl25

A problem I've been encountering with the website

Postby Rofl25 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Typing thps-mods.com in the URL bar used to redirect me to the main website, with the downloads and such. Now, however, it redirects me to the forums. By using a URL somewhere in the forum, I was able to re-access the original homepage, so I proceeded to the "Full games" page. The amount of downloads for every THPS game was set to "undefined", and if I click on "Download torrent file" (once again for every THPS game), it redirects me to a page with nothing but the following text on the top left: "This ID doesn't exist!"

This is a real shame, because I always thought of thps-mods as THE place to get the Tony Hawk games on PC. The forums don't seem active anymore either, unfortunately. If you guys could get this fixed ASAP, I'm sure lots of people would be very happy.
WhoElseButMe

Re: A problem I've been encountering with the website

Postby WhoElseButMe » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:45 pm

There isn't a main page anymore it's just a forums board now.
Follow the link Demo provided if you're having any problems with any of the download links let me know and i'll fix them as soon as I can.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:42 am

All links were broken on the main page but now they are up again (probably some of them are still broken) and the thps-mods.com now redirects to main page instead of the forums
Demo

Postby Demo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:25 pm

most of torrent file links return "You are not authorised to download this attachment."
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:30 pm

That only happens if you are currently logged in on the forums for some reason (try a different browser or just log off temporarily)

EDIT: fixed it, you don't have to logout anymore

Return to “General site and forum discussion”