THUG 3, Script?

Anything not related to Tony Hawk games goes here
UnfairJonah

THUG 3, Script?

Postby UnfairJonah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 pm

If there was a Tony Hawk's Underground 3, What would be the plot?, would Eric return to do more douchy things?, would nigel beaverhausen get revenge, What?, im asking, because i may develop thug 3 a mod for 2, maybe even a stand alone game, but i wanna write a script first, and pirate... i mean "Buy" some software to do so. its a dumb idea, but im bored and wanna do something in my life
WhoElseButMe

Re: THUG 3, Script?

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:58 am

Maybe take a play on a sequel to thug1 maybe without all the douchey antics from thug2.
I mean it sounds good to continue a previous story line but in a game you typically start at the bottom and work your way to greatness.
If this were to be geared towards regulars/veterans of the series then it might just work but someone new won't understand what's going on.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “Off-topic”