The THUG2 Special Edition Xbox Console

Post your hi-scores, videos, questions, talk about Tony Hawk games.
Forum rules
No talking about modding in this forum.
Unn

The THUG2 Special Edition Xbox Console

Postby Unn » Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 am

Recently I got interested into limited editions of consoles. That's some sweet thing I found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_speci ... d_editions
(scroll down, its almost at the end)
I wonder if someone has it.

Last edited by Unn on Thu May 02, 2013 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
ZurePitchmen83

Re: The Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Special Edition Xbox

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:15 am

I know that brother owns the "Platinum Hits" edition of THUG2 for XBOX, The only thing really different between that and the original is the Disk Case's color, And the cover has the "Platinum Hits" banner below the XBOX logo, Not sure if that's what you meant.
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
Unn

Postby Unn » Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 am

ZurePitchmen83 wrote:I know that brother owns the "Platinum Hits" edition of THUG2 for XBOX, The only thing really different between that and the original is the Disk Case's color, And the cover has the "Platinum Hits" banner below the XBOX logo, Not sure if that's what you meant.

This "Platinum Hits" is just a series of games which were selling very well. Like "eXtra Classics" or "Golden Games", you know what I mean.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:47 am

Unn wrote:
ZurePitchmen83 wrote:I know that brother owns the "Platinum Hits" edition of THUG2 for XBOX, The only thing really different between that and the original is the Disk Case's color, And the cover has the "Platinum Hits" banner below the XBOX logo, Not sure if that's what you meant.

This "Platinum Hits" is just a series of games which were selling very well. Like "eXtra Classics" or "Golden Games", you know what I mean.

Whoops, Sorry for misinterpreting :oops:, Anyways, I don't know if anyone else owns that XBOX in the OP, I don't
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
Demo

Re: The THUG2 Special Edition Xbox Console

Postby Demo » Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 am

facepalm, read carefully before answering lol, yet who i'm talking to, the most irrelevant person i'n the world

since there are only 10 units in the wild, i assume there is a really low chance to find it, there are some threads on the web about it, dated 2007.

Return to “General thps talk”