Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PC Download Thread mega.nz links

Post your hi-scores, videos, questions, talk about Tony Hawk games.
Forum rules
No talking about modding in this forum.
_ENunn_

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Download Thread

Postby _ENunn_ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:47 am

DON'T DOWNLOAD THUG1!!! IT NEVER WORKS!!! FIRST IT ASKS YOU FOR AN INVALID KEY, AND WHEN THE SETUP LAUNCHES, IT SAYS ITS MISSING PRE.CAB!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! >:(
lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 am

_ENunn_ wrote:DON'T DOWNLOAD THUG1!!! IT NEVER WORKS!!! FIRST IT ASKS YOU FOR AN INVALID KEY, AND WHEN THE SETUP LAUNCHES, IT SAYS ITS MISSING PRE.CAB!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! >:(

Shut the fuck up you idiot.
The thug1 install uses thug2 keys if you actually read this thread and any thread linked in this thread you would know that.
Where you got your version of thug1 isn't from this site and if it is from this site, how about you try RE-DOWNLOADING it, because clearly something corrupted while downloading the first time. If you're talking about the torrent, this has the same "use thug2 keys" fix as the other package, begone cretin.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:36 pm

If you have a valid THUG1 key, I can tell you how to get it to work with your game. It will require replacing some files, but if you're just trolling then the above post still stands.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:51 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:
_ENunn_ wrote:DON'T DOWNLOAD THUG1!!! IT NEVER WORKS!!! FIRST IT ASKS YOU FOR AN INVALID KEY, AND WHEN THE SETUP LAUNCHES, IT SAYS ITS MISSING PRE.CAB!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! >:(

Shut the fuck up you idiot.
The thug1 install uses thug2 keys if you actually read this thread and any thread linked in this thread you would know that.
Where you got your version of thug1 isn't from this site and if it is from this site, how about you try RE-DOWNLOADING it, because clearly something corrupted while downloading the first time. If you're talking about the torrent, this has the same "use thug2 keys" fix as the other package, begone cretin.

Sorry about my raging. I really, really want to play this rare gem. I get so frustrated about alot of things that I rage, like downloading stuff that doesn't work. :(
lol hi
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 pm

By the way, THPS4 has no movies.
lol hi
Demo

Postby Demo » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

_ENunn_ wrote:By the way, THPS4 has no movies.

do you know what "game rip" means?
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

THPS4 is RIP version, if you downloaded the torrent (not created by me) and it doesn't have any moves than it too is a RIP and not full version.

The mirror links work again try re-downloading THUG1. If you're still having issues when I have more time ill see what i can come up with.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:

THPS4 is RIP version, if you downloaded the torrent (not created by me) and it doesn't have any moves than it too is a RIP and not full version.

The mirror links work again try re-downloading THUG1. If you're still having issues when I have more time ill see what i can come up with.

Ok. Thanks! Sorry again for the crappy ranting! :P
lol hi
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:32 am

Demo wrote:

do you know what "game rip" means?

I do. :P Basically its a game or disc with some stuff from the real disk out of the image or whatever...
lol hi
Demo

Postby Demo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:33 am

_ENunn_ wrote:I do. :P Basically its a game or disc with some stuff from the real disk out of the image or whatever...

just a game without music and video to make it smaller
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Demo wrote:
_ENunn_ wrote:I do. :P Basically its a game or disc with some stuff from the real disk out of the image or whatever...

just a game without music and video to make it smaller

That's what I mean. I'm dumb... :(
lol hi
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sun May 11, 2014 12:03 am

THUG1 links doesn't work. :(
lol hi
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sun May 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Demo wrote:they're all down on dropbox.

The mirrors are dead for me too. :(
lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon May 12, 2014 5:27 am

Momentarily not hosting the files. They'll be back up shortly. Dropbox links will not be restored since they never remain active.

Return to “General thps talk”