Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PC Download Thread mega.nz links

Post your hi-scores, videos, questions, talk about Tony Hawk games.
Forum rules
No talking about modding in this forum.
Samarasz

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PC Download Thread

Postby Samarasz » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:27 pm

LilShootDawg wrote:
Samarasz wrote:Tony.Hawks.Underground.2-TECHNIC RIP

https://dbr.ee/NgRX

I wouldn't go with rips.

This was uploaded for archiving purposes
tacomajoneesi

Postby tacomajoneesi » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:00 am

Hey !

I made a updated THPS4 crack. Since RAZOR's original THSP4 crack missed the CD-key check and because of that if user is using a portable installation and does not have the registry key for cd key it will fail with "Failed to initialize graphics engine".
It is the best version since I have patched the CD-key check to serve a random valid cdkey to the game, and you can also set a custom CDkey in NYKAESY.ini if you want to. This will make the game completely portable and people shouldn't have any registry problems anymore. It will also check for existence of "Save" folder and create it if it doesn't, because that folder can't be created by the game itself and saving will fail if it's missed.

Also the configuration tool (Start.exe) has been modified to allow user select widescreen or not and also to randomize the playlist if wanted to. The playlist randomization and widescreen patch code has been loaned from latest version of ThirteenAG's WideScreenFix.

Crack also includes the d3d8.dll fps limiter to limit fps to 60 to prevent problems with modern PC's.

With this crack all the problems running THPS4 for users have been taken care of.

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Updated to version 1.3, fixed LAN multiplayer, no more "failed serial check" from host.

Link: THPS4.Crack-NYKAESY.v1.3.rar
Last edited by tacomajoneesi on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
tacomajoneesi

Postby tacomajoneesi » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:05 am

New version of THPS4 is out , it's finally completely portable without need to do the registry setup. RAZOR's original crack missed the cdkey check so it will either fail with "Invalid key" or "Failed to initialize graphics interface" if you do not have a valid key in your windows registry. This release fixes that.

My release is based on the latest PC retail version, with modified RAZOR's crack to patch the cdkey check. By default it serves a random valid cdkey but you can set a custom cdkey in NYKAESY.ini. ThirteenAG's WideScreenFix is also included along with 60fps limiter patch to prevent problems in modern machines. The THPS4 configuration tool has been modified to allow user to select if they want to use widescreen patch or not and also if they want to randomize the music playlist as by default it's not randomized. My crack makes is completely portable so no registry keys are needed anymore, you can just copy the game anywhere and it will work without using RegSetup.exe or the original installer.

V1.3 changes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. All CD key checks patched
2. Widescreen option added for higher resolutions
3. Added ability to randomize playlist songs
4. Small engine fixes to prevent crashes
5. FPS limited to 60 to prevent bugs on modern computers
6. Fixed Windows 10 compatibility
7. Fixed LAN multiplayer

Tony.Hawks.Pro.Skater.4(PC).V1.3-NYKAESY
Release info: http://txti.es/thps4
Torrent link: https://torrage.info/torrent.php?h=93fd ... f0b57dfdda
Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1o70IbO_ ... t=download
Last edited by tacomajoneesi on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
JNolan93

Postby JNolan93 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Hello everyone, I tried making a thread about this but I guess I should have just asked my questions in this thread instead.

Are Tony Hawk games on PC considered abandonware? I might get laughed at for this but I would rather buy the game than pirate it, but the problem is, I can't find THPS4 for PC anywhere. I bought THUG 2 so I can play THUG PRO, I also want to buy the other PC versions of the series, I know THUG 1 is rare and was only released in Australia I think.

I was told on the THPSX discord that the Mac version of THPS4 wouldn't work on Windows and those are the only versions I can find.
LilShootDawg

Postby LilShootDawg » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Most of them use SafeDisc DRM so they won't work on Windows if you buy the discs.
Chocobro

Postby Chocobro » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:59 am

THPS2 torrent link should be fixed to download the torrent file from the thps-mods site, since the rest of them are that. Since it's TPB, people from the UK (hello!) can't access that torrent file outright.
Also, the THPS2 direct link Mega was taken down.

I did try to get THUG1 working on my machine, and couldn't do it. Used DaemonTools to change the setup dll and make a new iso to install it, but when trying to fully launch and play the game it would complain about the iso not being mounted, when it was. Could be it detected that I had made my own one. Had to do that to get the setup dll in there, since windows wanted to play up.

Thanks for keeping my childhood alive.
Demo

Postby Demo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:52 pm

thps2 is available at myabandonware
https://www.myabandonware.com/game/tony ... e#download

korean thps2 dump by tnt is here
http://www.thmods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=515
https://mega.nz/#!tdEyBSTJ!gNzk7o8G4xbi ... 7om1hnd1iM

in fact tpb doesn't host torrent files anymore. magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:72758014ddda25be2b16a81d123ae22015d13d23
lunatics

Postby lunatics » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:07 pm

I am having trouble getting THUG 1 to work and am hoping someone may be able to help me. I downloaded the torrent from the link in the first post and initially when trying to install it, it would not accept any keys. I went through the manual process of extracting the files as mentioned in the post that it was already included in the iso file, and I added the .dll file, I then tried to run the setup.exe file from the folder directly and I was able to properly enter a CD key now. When the game went to install however, it informed me I was missing "pre.cab" file and it failed to install. I checked the ISO I downloaded and the files I extracted and indeed that files is no where to be found. I then tried to re build the files I extracted as an ISO or bin/cue file and now everytime I mount them, it locks up file browser on my entire computer, crashes daemon tools or poweriso and I need to restart my computer and now I have 4 virtual drives mounted that I can't get rid of.

What am I doing wrong here, I have been dying to play THUG storymode again and nothing is working as it should from the guide.
rallendo8

Postby rallendo8 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:46 am

I'm having an error with the THUG1 installation where a "Pre.cab" is missing and the installation can't finish without it. What can I do to fix it?
xek

Postby xek » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:57 am

tacomajoneesi wrote:New version of THPS4 is out , it's finally completely portable without need to do the registry setup. RAZOR's original crack missed the cdkey check so it will either fail with "Invalid key" or "Failed to initialize graphics interface" if you do not have a valid key in your windows registry. This release fixes that.

My release is based on the latest PC retail version, with modified RAZOR's crack to patch the cdkey check. By default it serves a random valid cdkey but you can set a custom cdkey in NYKAESY.ini. ThirteenAG's WideScreenFix is also included along with 60fps limiter patch to prevent problems in modern machines. The THPS4 configuration tool has been modified to allow user to select if they want to use widescreen patch or not and also if they want to randomize the music playlist as by default it's not randomized. My crack makes is completely portable so no registry keys are needed anymore, you can just copy the game anywhere and it will work without using RegSetup.exe or the original installer.

V1.3 changes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. All CD key checks patched
2. Widescreen option added for higher resolutions
3. Added ability to randomize playlist songs
4. Small engine fixes to prevent crashes
5. FPS limited to 60 to prevent bugs on modern computers
6. Fixed Windows 10 compatibility
7. Fixed LAN multiplayer

Tony.Hawks.Pro.Skater.4(PC).V1.3-NYKAESY
Release info: http://txti.es/thps4
Torrent link: https://torrage.info/torrent.php?h=93fd ... f0b57dfdda
Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1o70IbO_ ... t=download

Thanks for this, really good. The widescreen patch kinda just zooms into the game though. I wouldn't recommend it
YoshiRocks111YT

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PC Download Thread mega.nz links

Postby YoshiRocks111YT » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:57 pm

How do I do the widescreen fix? Sorry I'm late.
classicslifyes

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PC Download Thread mega.nz links

Postby classicslifyes » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:03 am

thps2 pc with matt hoffman bmx levels, some levels you cannot grind anything, like the New York and California levels I can't grind anything. :(
samirkpo

Night fairy looking for a partner, one night only

Postby samirkpo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:39 pm

Looking for someone who knows how to surprise, one night only
Real-life Females

Return to “General thps talk”