the thpsdump

Post your hi-scores, videos, questions, talk about Tony Hawk games.
Forum rules
No talking about modding in this forum.
sairuk

the thpsdump

Postby sairuk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:57 am

i've have this idea swimming around for years;

I have wanted to start building a catalog of all the thps releases (and other stuff) at a file level to see where and what changed, how the releases relate to each other and build a timeline.

I've had a tonne of false starts on this over the years so to any prevent further delay i've just approached it simply, with a simple recordset based on existing tools for psx

This data is intended to feed into thps.info and the svgt (timeline.mameau.com). I've also noted that a lot of the screenshot and old media links are dead so if we can build them back up they can end up in this repo for everyone to access (noting no actual game dumps nor links too should be in the repo)

You can see the beginnings of the project output here https://github.com/thpsdump if you want to be part of the github org let me know and i'll go and work out that side of things

main discussion topic for protos/betas is still here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=833
thps,info | thpsdump
mameau - My random bits | Wah!Ki - A Wah!Cade wiki
sairuk

Re: the thpsdump

Postby sairuk » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:59 pm

short of builds and build data i think pretty much everything i have on thps is up on github now, enjoy
thps,info | thpsdump
sairuk

Re: the thpsdump

Postby sairuk » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:31 pm

and i blew through the free lfs storage instantly, time to look for an alt option

doco said 2G in one stop but 1G in another :/
thps,info | thpsdump

Return to “General thps talk”