THP8 Xbox360

General/other thps modding discussion
drivium

THP8 Xbox360

Postby drivium » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Interested in ISO mod OR save mods for THP8 for Xbox360. I have been researching this for nearly a year, but I have not really found any useful tools or good information for decompressing saves in order to mod them (via Hex or other means). I would need to be able to decompress, hex edit, and recompress my saves. Any help would be VERY appreciated. I even have an FTP site I can send so you can grab the THP8 xbox360 ISO so you can try to mod it. If there are any existing tools, just point me to them and I'll be a happy camper! lol I found a program called Queen Bee which says it can decompress the actual game disk files, but not sure how to use it or if it's the right one for the THP8.

My goal is to mod my stats so I can jump sky high, or have perfect grind, etc.

thx
TNT

Re: THP8 Xbox360

Postby TNT » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:19 pm

TNTHPS.us

I've posted five or six tutorials for save modding THP8, and several for THAW and THPSHD, all save modding, no JTAG.

As for stats, I'll look into it today, but if you're expecting perfect balance online, don't get your hopes up.
http://TNThps.us - THPS Xbox 360 Mods/Tutorials, Original Xbox Mods, Playstation 2 Codes/Files, Gamecube Mods, THUGPro Mods!!
ZurePitchmen83

Re: THP8 Xbox360

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Late reply :wat:, anyways I'd be more than happy to mod THP8 for you, I've done enough modding for THUG1/2, but i haven't really modded THAW/THP8 but i know in general that you can do the same things with both games, The difference with THUG1/2 and THAW/THP8 is the scripts are packed in *.pak, you can use QueenBee for editing the scripts in QB.PAK, as far as your goal (Physics modding), I might help with that, after all, The physics QB hasn't really changed its layout in THPS3-THP8
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009

Return to “Other THPS games modding”