How you doing?

Found an updated version of fraps? Know a better hex editor than Hex Workshop? Post it in here. Any software or gaming stuff can also be discussed in here.
Forum rules
Tony Hawk modding tools should not be posted in here, instead use specific TH modding sections.
Hp4Steam

Re: How you doing?

Postby Hp4Steam » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:53 am

I had done that. That was what I meant when I said the only file I copied was in the SDK folder. I was wondering if there was something for the actual studio. So I had uninstalled everything and re-installed the studio with compatibility settings and then the SDK and I copied the 1kb lservc file found in the 3.7SDK>License folder. I extracted it to C>RW>shared>OpenExport>bin. It did not have a previous lservrc file like you said so it didn't replace anything I just copied it over. Although a visualized app can open that is part of the SDK and the main Studio will just say I will get a free week (which I don't) and link me to the expired site, and then give me those expiration errors I sent. So I think I did everything right. Next I tried that all on a different computer running on Windows XP and the same thing happened. I have looked long and hard for other links to RW but no prevail. You were able to get the studio running on Windows 7?
Hp4Steam

Re: How you doing?

Postby Hp4Steam » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:06 pm

That's ok, thank you for the help :)

Return to “Software and games”