PC Version Crash

Tony Hawk's Underground modding is discussed here.
gammelfotze

PC Version Crash

Postby gammelfotze » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Hey guys,

I recently reinstalled THUG for PC, managed to get it working on Windows 10 which is almost impossible anyway, and now as soon as I reach the Tampa AM competition, as soon as I end my first run the game crashes.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance
WhoElseButMe

Re: PC Version Crash

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:57 am

Not sure but as a highly unlikely option if you're using the no-cd you could try mounting a disk image and see if it still crashes at the same place.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
gammelfotze

Postby gammelfotze » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Thanks for the reply!

I'm using a no-cd, one from this site and one from another and both don't work. But to be honest I always had the iso mounted the whole time anyway, I'll try and mount/unmount in various combinations to see if it's because of it.
gammelfotze

Postby gammelfotze » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:02 pm

Alright, I tried it only with the crack it came with, then mounted ISO, I tried every combination I could :D

Sadly still crashes :(
Deetz

Postby Deetz » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:25 pm

I was having the same problem, but finally found a solution: uninstall the widescreen fix (which doesn't seem to work anyway)
ItsMibag

Postby ItsMibag » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:29 pm

Just registered to the forums so I can personally say thank you for finding that fix! I use the widescreen mod (not fix) anyway to get that 16x9 ratio and I can confirm it works perfectly through Tampa. Thanks Again!

Return to “THUG modding”