THUG 1 Online for PC

Tony Hawk's Underground modding is discussed here.
AlexTN_

THUG 1 Online for PC

Postby AlexTN_ » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey! :D
I used to play THUG 1 on my PS2, but unfortunately I don't have it anymore... So I downloaded the PC version of the game (which works fine), and I also installed a THUG Online Mod, but it gives me the same error... "Unable to connect to master server".
I just miss playing THUG Online, and my questions are...
1- Are the servers down?
2- Is it possible to play THUG Online on my PC?
3- When I host a server, am I the only one who can play it? Or can everyone see that server?
4- What softwares or mods do I need to install in order to play THUG Online for PC?

Thanks in advance.
Demo

Re: THUG 1 Online for PC

Postby Demo » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:13 am

noone plays it anyway, you better install thug2 + thugpro mod which includes thug1 maps and many more.
http://thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3003
AlexTN_

Postby AlexTN_ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:20 am

Demo wrote:noone plays it anyway, you better install thug2 + thugpro mod which includes thug1 maps and many more.
http://thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3003

Yup, I just installed THAW + Online Patch and it works.
Is THUG 2 more played than THAW? Btw thanks for replying.
ZurePitchmen83

Postby ZurePitchmen83 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:28 am

AlexTN_ wrote:Is THUG 2 more played than THAW? Btw thanks for replying.

I think so, As Demo said, THUGpro is the most active THUG experience you can get, THUG1PC was always dead due to it only being released in Australia so those who lived outside of Australia could only download it, But if you want to try it anyways, I'll answer your questions.

1. The GameSpy servers for THUG1-THAW were taken down in 2012, So now you need an OpenSpy patched EXE to play online.
2. Yes it is, But it's dead as said before, Only 0-2 servers can be found monthly.
3. Everyone can see your server if you hosted properly
4. THUG Online Mod, Follow this tutorial to get it to work.
THPS4 Level Expansion Pack, THUG2 710 Mod 1.0
Modding and Model ripping since 2009
AlexTN_

Postby AlexTN_ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:07 am

ZurePitchmen83 wrote:
AlexTN_ wrote:Is THUG 2 more played than THAW? Btw thanks for replying.

I think so, As Demo said, THUGpro is the most active THUG experience you can get, THUG1PC was always dead due to it only being released in Australia so those who lived outside of Australia could only download it, But if you want to try it anyways, I'll answer your questions.

1. The GameSpy servers for THUG1-THAW were taken down in 2012, So now you need an OpenSpy patched EXE to play online.
2. Yes it is, But it's dead as said before, Only 0-2 servers can be found monthly.
3. Everyone can see your server if you hosted properly
4. THUG Online Mod, Follow this tutorial to get it to work.

Thanks for the info, but I'm having some issues with hosting a THAW server... Me and my friend were planning on playing together, so I hosted a server... However, he couldn't see that server from his pc. And then when he tried to host a server, I also couldn't see it. Do we need to port forward our routers? What are we doing wrong? I can connect to servers but I can't host them. :/

Return to “THUG modding”