[THPS3] PS2 Button Layout???

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 mod discussion.
Pro_Skater_22

[THPS3] PS2 Button Layout???

Postby Pro_Skater_22 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Is it possible to get the ps2 button layout, i know you can on THPS4 but could you do it in THPS3 or even Underground?
Pro_Skater_22

Re: [THPS3] PS2 Button Layout???

Postby Pro_Skater_22 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Demo wrote:copy font files from ps2 version.

The ps2 version didn't have a font file.
unless you do and can send me a link?

Well at least mine didn't it only had folders like MOVIES, STREAMS and other disc info but not a data or fonts folder, unless you cant import them from THUG.
Demo

Postby Demo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:41 pm

if you mean just the controls, open up thps3setup and set up your controller as you want. you'll need some additional tool if you're using xinput controller as r2/l2 won't work.

if you also want to see squares and circles in game, you'll have to copy font files off the ps2 cd. all game content is in skate3.wad file.
Demo

Postby Demo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:41 pm

if you mean just the controls, open up thps3setup and set up your controller as you want. you'll need some additional tool if you're using xinput controller as r2/l2 won't work.

if you also want to see squares and circles in game, you'll have to copy font files off the ps2 cd. all game content is in skate3.wad file.
Pro_Skater_22

Postby Pro_Skater_22 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Demo wrote:if you mean just the controls, open up thps3setup and set up your controller as you want. you'll need some additional tool if you're using xinput controller as r2/l2 won't work.

so is there way to open .wad files and if so where to import those folders/files too.

[EDIT] Thank you a lot, i replaced the small.fnt with the one from the ps2 disc and used a hed/wad extractor and it worked, easier then using a gamecube emulator on my Wii with a PS4 controller.
Pro_Skater_22

Postby Pro_Skater_22 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 am

Demo wrote:if you mean just the controls, open up thps3setup and set up your controller as you want. you'll need some additional tool if you're using xinput controller as r2/l2 won't work.

is there a way to do it for thug1/thug2 like which files do i replaced?
Pro_Skater_22

Postby Pro_Skater_22 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 am

Pro_Skater_22 wrote:

is there a way to do it for thug1/thug2 like which files do i replaced?

Return to “THPS3 modding”