Balance for th

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 mod discussion.
Osiris

Balance for th

Postby Osiris » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Yo man,
I also want perfect balance for thps3... The bad thing is im not that good at modding. And also smile, who wanted to know how to hexx pb, edited all his posts to "z" so i cant read how to...
You have a link where i can download perfect balance or can do do it or explain it very easy? :)
Thx man!
Anteara

Re: Balance for th

Postby Anteara » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Osiris wrote:Yo man,
I also want perfect balance for thps3... The bad thing is im not that good at modding. And also smile, who wanted to know how to hexx pb, edited all his posts to "z" so i cant read how to...
You have a link where i can download perfect balance or can do do it or explain it very easy? :)
Thx man!

Do you think there is a reason he edited all of his posts to z? This forum is not for cheating. I HIGHLY DOUBT someone will teach you how to cheat on a mod.

At best, You could download a trainer from Eraser if he made one, otherwise you're probably out of luck.
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:02 pm

This forum actually was about cheating but now it's modding and cheating combined.
Osiris

Postby Osiris » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 am

Some1 goin to help me?
Eraser
Site Admin

Postby Eraser » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Some trainer that I've found on my pc http://thps-mods.com/upload/u/skate3_prevented.exe

Not sure if it will work for you, also what the trainer does is it keeps your balance at the current stage and doesn't let to change. It's not PB , I think it's much nicer.
Osiris

Postby Osiris » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:48 am

nope sorry, didnt work... Also got that mod from a other player once. Seems like its only working on static pc's.

btw if you know chapter-3.net, these guys wanna bann me now because i wrote this here :evil: :nod:
nubs

Return to “THPS3 modding”