Park hacks , and questions.....

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
ProSkater

Park hacks , and questions.....

Postby ProSkater » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:46 pm

hey ive been wondering how can i make 8 people join my park instead of 2 ? is there any hacks to build are much as you want ? i found a trainer but its not working ,,, how can i use it ? is there a way to put normal map models into your own custom built park ? is there a hack that you can put objects anywhere?
Eraser
Site Admin

Re: Park hacks , and questions.....

Postby Eraser » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Remember that if you use a trainer the park building bar will increase slower and it's not unlimited. Also you can try different trainer versions here.
ProSkater

Postby ProSkater » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Eraser wrote:Remember that if you use a trainer the park building bar will increase slower and it's not unlimited. Also you can try different trainer versions here.

thanks man :D your trainer is great but sometimes i have issues for example save multi sometimes work and sometimes does not , once it was enabled without even enabling it i do appreciate your great work :D
ProSkater

Postby ProSkater » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

thanks :) the last link you sent me it says for thug2 , does it work for thaw ? also can i add in my park objects from normal maps like east la ? or import my own custom model from 3ds max?

Return to “THAW modding”