[23 MOD] Crashes after logo.

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
_ENunn_

[23 MOD] Crashes after logo.

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat May 24, 2014 1:42 am

I would like to try out 23 MOD but every time I click 23MoD.exe, it crashes after the 23 MOD logo. I could not find Launch 23 MoD.exe nor a launcher.

I have .NET Framework 4.5 (I think), on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Any help?
lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Re: [23 MOD] Crashes after logo.

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sat May 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Without the launcher you can't use 23 mod. it injects code, it must be used.
Due to the nature of the launcher your anti virus software might have cleaned it up, check quarantine.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Mon May 26, 2014 9:44 am

WhoElseButMe wrote:Without the launcher you can't use 23 mod. it injects code, it must be used.
Due to the nature of the launcher your anti virus software might have cleaned it up, check quarantine.

I have just uninstalled my AntiVirus software and when I reinstalled it, still no launcher. SDFSDGFHTFCXGHGF GRRRRRRR! :@ Any help? Anyone? :( Or can anyone just give me a launcher download?
lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

you need the 23 mod launcher it is the only thing to make it work, i don't use 23 mod and don't have the contents.
Try and download it from a polish mod site, if you can find it.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.

Return to “THAW modding”