THAW Game Launcher

Discuss modding in thaw. If you want to make something by yourself you can ask how to in here. Also, you can post any thaw related mod in here.
Catar4x

Re: THAW Game Launcher

Postby Catar4x » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Removed
Last edited by Catar4x on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:05 am

If you actually read the first post you'll see it says it no longer supports Aspyr exes.
WhoElseButMe wrote:Removed support for Aspyr exes

Simply put, many of the patches cant be found on an compressed executable so support was removed. It works with any non Aspyr default exe. Meaning any no-cd like Reloaded or the polish exe.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well, from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
Kenny

Postby Kenny » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:15 pm

WhoElseButMe, can you fix: THAW Launcher 1.0.0.3 and 1.0.0.4 links?
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:52 am

I'm currently out of town on another computer. Those links are hosted by copy which means my computer needs to be on with the copy app running to host them. I'll post back here when I get back.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well, from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Fixed
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:04 pm

So I reinstalled THAW and got the launcher. However, I'm getting the error "A referral has returned from the server". Tried running as admin with no luck. Any help?
ENunn: Tony Hawk player, YouTuber, singer (kinda), actor (kinda), Fake Radio DJ, teenager, gamer.

Playing TH Games for 10 years.

Twitter: @EthanNunn

YouTube channel (Main): https://www.youtube.com/spiderlaker54321
YouTube channel (Gaming): https://www.youtube.com/ENunnGaming

History of Me Playing TH Games (with commentary):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CjYGbHghRE
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:10 am

Try installing the redistributable package for mfc vs 2013
TheRoyalAssassin

Postby TheRoyalAssassin » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:15 am

Don't you need to have Visual Studio 2013 to be able to do that?
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Redistributable packages are what developers distribute to people using their applications to have all the libraries needed to run that application.
Anyone can install a redistributable.
TheRoyalAssassin

Postby TheRoyalAssassin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:39 am

Seems like the MFC one is strictly for devs

Return to “THAW modding”