23 Mod - RELEASE !

Discuss modding in thaw. If you want to make something by yourself you can ask how to in here. Also, you can post any thaw related mod in here.
Active
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby Active » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 am

Did you run the Launcher ?
Look around this topic, maybe you'll find something.
Pr0ster
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:52 pm
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby Pr0ster » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 pm

:help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help

The opening movie comes, when i start to load main menu it crashes :( help plz
thesk8guy
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 am
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby thesk8guy » Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

same thing happens with me
_arfan_
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby _arfan_ » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 am

lol avira detected "launch 23 mod.exe" as a tr/hijacker.gen
WhoElseButMe
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 am
Location: FL - USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 pm

It injects code these hooking methods are seen as being malicious because, well, that's how malicious software does things too.
They are simply making an educated guess and its a false positive in this case.
Image
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 am
Location: Providence, KY, USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat May 10, 2014 2:47 am

No "Launch 23 mod.exe". Can't find it. :(
lol hi
WhoElseButMe
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 am
Location: FL - USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu May 29, 2014 2:37 am

Download '23ModInstallV103.rar installer from the first post extract and run
just after you 'agree' to something point to the very directory the installer is located
out pops a game directory with none other than a 'Launch 23 Mod.exe'
Image
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 am
Location: Providence, KY, USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby _ENunn_ » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:47 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:Download '23ModInstallV103.rar installer from the first post extract and run
just after you 'agree' to something point to the very directory the installer is located
out pops a game directory with none other than a 'Launch 23 Mod.exe'

Sorry for the late reply, I'm kinda busy a bit. Anyways, I've tried that, no dice. Probably Windows Defender messing me up. :(

EDIT: I just disabled Windows Defender and still, no dice. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!??? :(
Skejt, please make the mod WITHOUT the launcher. This problem is getting annoying.
lol hi
Demo
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby Demo » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:51 am

it's not very surprising since you've got problems with pretty much everything.
_ENunn_
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 am
Location: Providence, KY, USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby _ENunn_ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:58 am

Demo wrote:it's not very surprising since you've got problems with pretty much everything.


I know right? I keep posting blah blah blah "THUG2 Widescreen?", "THUGPro Window Mode?", "WHY THE HECK IS 23 MOD NOT SHOWING THE LAUNCHER!!!???" blah blah blah. I'm sorry this all getting people kinda annoyed. I'm getting annoyed of all these problems too, well except playing THUGPro in a window. Other than that, you're right. I have problems with pretty much everything. :(
lol hi
WhoElseButMe
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 am
Location: FL - USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby WhoElseButMe » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 pm

do what i did, run the installer and point it to an empty directory.
watch for any anti virus notifications
if none then you might be in silent mode
because all files appear for me and the mod runs
Image
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 am
Location: Providence, KY, USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby _ENunn_ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

WhoElseButMe wrote:do what i did, run the installer and point it to an empty directory.
watch for any anti virus notifications
if none then you might be in silent mode
because all files appear for me and the mod runs


Tried all of that, and still... nothing. I don't even know what your talking about "silent mode".
I'll upload a video soon showcasing my problem.
I don't know whats going on. But in case this keeps going on, Skejt needs to make a non-launcher version. This is going crazy. :(
lol hi
Demo
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby Demo » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:25 am

let us teach you the basics of pc usage. your aim now is to learn how to find files in folders.
follow this. it's a bit blurry though, the path i used is C:\mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_Spggf0yc
_ENunn_
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 am
Location: Providence, KY, USA
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby _ENunn_ » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:56 am

Demo wrote:let us teach you the basics of pc usage. your aim now is to learn how to find files in folders.
follow this. it's a bit blurry though, the path i used is C:\mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_Spggf0yc


Tried all of it in the video. I did notice in the video that the launcher was in Game. But I installed it, no launcher in the Game folder.

Not to be rude but...
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I'M DUMB!?
lol hi
Demo
Posts: 436
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby Demo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm

_ENunn_ wrote:Tried all of it in the video. I did notice in the video that the launcher was in Game. But I installed it, no launcher in the Game folder.

Not to be rude but...
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I'M DUMB!?


believe me, i've seen tons of ppl like you claiming everything is wrong and in the end it were them who did things completely wrong. someone who doesn't know something is not dumb, one who doesn't want to admit that he doesn't know is. however, you failed to follow the same advice twice. okay. there are the files in zip. let us know if you managed to find them.
https://www.mediafire.com/?7bd6nb7gjaunwv3

and your signature doesn't change anything. if there's something that you don't understand in computers, find a friend who can help you with it, it will be way more productive than spamming forums.

Return to “THAW modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest