23 Mod - RELEASE !

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
WhoElseButMe

Re: 23 Mod - RELEASE !

Postby WhoElseButMe » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 pm

my package above has all the contents of the install
so this, in my opinion, is a anti software issue
malware or antivirus program is not extracting the file because it thinks it is malicious
this IS the only answer because i see it in the directory and you don't after extracting.
i'll say it again i believe your anti software isn't giving you an option or even giving you a message.
so disable ALL anti software and try again.

https://mega.nz/#!XhMAXCDS!kfB_SSr3ZcxHxKmei2GS9KpCPTiln7xZrkEuKBmzExo
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:03 am

I'm just gonna give up for a while, because this is about to be a fight if this arguing goes on. But thank you guys for the help.

By the way, Demo, my signature was created not because of this issue. I just wanted to confess that I am autistic. I didn't want anyone on forums like thps-mods and any other forum I join, to make fun of me for being autistic.
lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:07 am

who's arguing?
i presented a picture to prove that the 23 mod launcher is there and that it is something on your end.
trying to help you find out what is on your end stopping it, that is all.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:36 am

WhoElseButMe wrote:who's arguing?
i presented a picture to prove that the 23 mod launcher is there and that it is something on your end.
trying to help you find out what is on your end stopping it, that is all.

I know you and Demo trying to help me, and I appreciate that. I know I have all Anti-Virus software disabled. I've uninstalled Defender-Pro (A Non-Microsoft Anti-Virus program) and disabled Windows Defender. I do have Regservo and DLL-Files Fixer, but they are both registry cleaners. I'm not sure if they take a part in Anti-Virus software, but I'll check one more time and see if it works. Fingers crossed! :plz:

EDIT: Dammit. Still didn't work. I have disabled Regservo and DLL-Files Fixer, and it is still not working. Thank you guys for your help though, I really appreciate it.

Proof it doesn't work for me... WITH NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE ENABLED!! :nope:
https://copy.com/6pmeiweBWvmb
lol hi
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Comments like "y u no give me launcher" make you look like a twat.
Come back when you're serious about learning something, i'm done with you.
_ENunn_

Postby _ENunn_ » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:19 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:Comments like "y u no give me launcher" make you look like a twat.

I was just doing that just because. It was random, wasn't it?
But thanks for your help. I'll give up for a while.
I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused over the past few months, with this topic and ALL of the forum. :(
lol hi
Kenny

Postby Kenny » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:11 am

_ENunn_ wrote:
WhoElseButMe wrote:Comments like "y u no give me launcher" make you look like a twat.

I was just doing that just because. It was random, wasn't it?
But thanks for your help. I'll give up for a while.
I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused over the past few months, with this topic and ALL of the forum. :(

dude, just no use this mod. Yes, functions in mod very cool for 2010, but in 2015 it's easy for making in qb. Use Gone mod from Thaw Launcher, this mod is really good, and open for source.
momoka1234

Postby momoka1234 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:08 am

I think did not work :nope:
HotPeeDrinker

Postby HotPeeDrinker » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:12 pm

when I installed this mod I didn't get a 23mod launcher only a 23mod.exe and when I open that the game crashes. now I remember reading you have to have .net framework installed but I believe I have it installed but it still crashes. what should I do.
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Make sure thaw has the 1.01 patch installed.
One page back is the contents of this mod including the launcher.
You need all the files for it to work.

Return to “THAW modding”