Eraser's trainers won't work.

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
TestAccount

Eraser's trainers won't work.

Postby TestAccount » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 am

I have tried each version of the Eraser's trainers, none of them work on OpenSpy :sick:

It worked perfectly when THAW was still avaible online. Any help? :help
WhoElseButMe

Re: Eraser's trainers won't work.

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:03 am

I believe his launchers were created for the reloaded exe. Check the size of the exe you're using if it is far less than 20 mb in size you're using the polish exe and that's why it isn't working.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
TestAccount

Postby TestAccount » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:I believe his launchers were created for the reloaded exe. Check the size of the exe you're using if it is far less than 20 mb in size you're using the polish exe and that's why it isn't working.

The size of the exe I'm using is 3,43 MB. Won't work :hmm:

The only thing I need in that trainer is unlimited reverts, pivots, bertslides... that's all :fu: Is there a way to hack it with CE? :/
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 pm

TestAccount wrote:
WhoElseButMe wrote:I believe his launchers were created for the reloaded exe. Check the size of the exe you're using if it is far less than 20 mb in size you're using the polish exe and that's why it isn't working.

The only thing I need in that trainer is unlimited reverts, pivots, bertslides... that's all :fu: Is there a way to hack it with CE? :/

That's the polish exe.
Of course you can use CE but you would need to do all the scanning leg work to find the addresses.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
TestAccount

Postby TestAccount » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:
TestAccount wrote:

That's the polish exe.
Of course you can use CE but you would need to do all the scanning leg work to find the addresses.

Where can I download the non-polish.exe file?
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm

TestAccount

Postby TestAccount » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 pm

WhoElseButMe wrote:here you go

Thank you very much, worked! :D (y)

:clap:
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 pm

TestAccount wrote:
WhoElseButMe wrote:here you go

Thank you very much, worked! :D (y)

:clap:

You're welcome.

Return to “THAW modding”