THAW Keyboard problem

Discuss thaw modding, post your own, share your ideas, ask questions.
ExTreamer

THAW Keyboard problem

Postby ExTreamer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

so i just Download THAW and if i want to type something online i cant only numbers please help me :cry: :cry: :cry:
ExTreamer

Re: THAW Keyboard problem

Postby ExTreamer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

well i dent find anything can u help me please give me a link to fix it or a patch or something :cry: :cry: :cry:
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 am

ExTreamer wrote:so i just Download THAW and if i want to type something online i cant only numbers please help me :cry: :cry: :cry:

I suggest you uninstall thaw and any patches .
Disconnect your keyboard and plug it into another port if it's a usb keyboard, else turn off your computer disconnect and reconnect then restart your computer
Now reinstall THAW and any patches.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
ExTreamer

Postby ExTreamer » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 am

i did evrey step and the problen is gonig i think it's from the keyboard confing can you help me out ???
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 am

ExTreamer wrote:i did evrey step and the problen is gonig i think it's from the keyboard confing can you help me out ???

My final suggestions are
A: Uninstall the drivers for your keyboard, restart your computer, and allow windows to install drivers for the newly found device.
If the problem still exist.
B: If you have an extra keyboard or can borrow someones keyboard see if this problem is duplicated on another device.
If the other device works fine replace your current keyboard.
WhoElseButMe on Nov 26, 2009 wrote:It's that lack of respect amongst their peers and ignorance towards modding etiquette that keeps us who know this stuff well from spreading it like wild fire. We do still enjoy playing the game and if you need to cheat to play a game PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU DON'T SUCK AT.
ExTreamer

Postby ExTreamer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 pm

well can u make a video tutorial please or a vlog i realy want to cht chat
WhoElseButMe

Postby WhoElseButMe » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:00 am

No video tutorial needed.

If you're using a Windows PC:
Open Device Manager
click the start button
click run...
type in devmgmt.msc and press enter
Device Manager should now be open

Now find Keyboards in the list of devices and double click on it to expand the view
right click on your keyboard and select Uninstall from the drop down menu
You might want to uninstall any additional keyboards. If anymore are found, just repeat the previous step.

Restart
Windows should find a new device on boot and automatically search for drivers. You may be prompted instead of an automatic update so just select yes
Test the keyboard.
If the above process doesn't fix the issue try another keyboard as I suggested in my previous post.

Return to “THAW modding”